Monday, August 11, 2008

Too bad, so sad - Election 08

It appears that Mr Fels forgot to set his alarm clock and missed the cut off date to register People Against Daylight Saving (PADS) for the coming state election... what a shame. It's been a while since we've had a loony left runner to make things interesting.

But I wouldn't worry too much. Although Barnett's chief of staff position has gone to Deidre 'don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out' Willmott, someone will need to be in charge of the Grand Canals Project (GCP) when it is sneakily foisted back onto the agenda. Anthony, that job is YOURS.

Expect more from me on the election later, but to be honest, I'm yet to be inspired. Right now I'm heading over to The West Online to see what in hell Paul Murray's latest blog headed up 'Is baby sniffing going too far?' is all about... surely not???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did PADS emerge out of the Facebook group or something?

Cookster said...

Probably - he saw how popular it was and decided 'I'll have a bit of that thanks!'

Anonymous said...

LOL I did find it funny, would have been even funnier if he was an hour late...

As for me, I was hoping to blog the election, but I am working so much for most of it that I can barely see straight and its only been a week!